Here’s a link to your Guide to Office Acoustics:
Just click the image above!
We’ll also be sending you a copy straight to your inbox, too. Look out for it in the next few seconds.
Why we wrote this guide to office acoustics
This eBook was created to provide insight into the challenges that many open-plan offices face. Offices are not simply a place to work. They should act as a hub for creativity, collaboration, and innovation. The solutions in this guide provide interesting and idea-inspiring acoustic systems to suit the individual design requirements of any office space without compromise.
Check out our recent blog posts on the topic of office acoustics…
- How acoustics affect productivity in office environmentsThe effect of noise affecting productivity in the workplace has been widely researched. Explore how and why noise affects productivity and what solutions are out there.
- Cost-effective ways to control office acousticsSound Zero has been blogging about ways to control office acoustics and how it can contribute to a productive workforce. There’s nothing worse than getting home at the end of … Read more
- Office noise: long-term effects on stressNoise, or ‘unwanted sound’ as it is defined, is a common complaint in offices today. In fact, many studies indicate that office noise is the most frequent complaint amongst office … Read more
- How do office acoustics affect creativity?If you asked the majority of businesses what it is that drives success and sets them apart from their competition, creativity would be fairly high up on the list. Learn about how bad office acoustics can affect creativity.
- Discreet solutions for your office acousticsWhen it comes to office acoustics, one of the most common queries we have is, How can I acoustically treat my office without making it look too much like a recording … Read more
- Where should acoustic treatment be placed in offices?Are you thinking of acoustically treating your office? Let’s say you’ve considered all options and think that acoustic treatment would be the most effective way to improve productivity and well-being in your workplace. … Read more